- Enjoying the beginning of what promises to be a happy weekend
- Listening to happy noise being made by Alexiess
- Anticipating a big dinner courtesy of the husband who is getting supplies at the mall next door as I compose this
- Contemplating about this One Bedroom Executive Suite at Aruga by Rockwell that is the perfect size for Alfred and me. The only thing missing is space for our computers (though I’m slowly beginning to see myself as a laptop kind of girl (I never was))
- Getting hungrier by the minute (lol)
- Staycationing for the first time. We picked a room where we could entertain but so far the party planning is fizzling out. Good thing my nieces were able to come at a moment’s notice (they were really coming to bring me my purse which I had left at the other car).
Sleeping in, swimming, and using the full-service kitchen + washer and dryer. These are all included in our planned activities. Right along eating, videoke singing, and just hanging out. For now, taking a break is top priority.
I have thought about being more intentional, about being more purposeful in how I spend my time. To kick that off, I planned this weekend of rest. We need this, because I’ve just had a month of adjusting at work, and coming up is more weeks of real hard work.