I am crazy about this game on my PSP (yes boyfriend, it is still mine! hehehe) – PATAPON!
It is a simple game – but not too easy! It’s like Dance Dance Revolution but on PSP, and there’s a story 🙂
The little Patapon characters are so cute and the colors so vibrant, and the music – it sticks with you. Yes it does. The beat has been with me constantly, hahaha. Go to the website and listen to it!
I’m gonna miss it in the next 5 days. Boyfriend took the PSP with him on his trip with his family. Aw.
Here’s a tag from Dette from Dance of the Motherhood:
4 Jobs I’ve Had:
- Administrative Assistant and Assistant Trainer
- Level 2 Technical Support Representative
- Team Manager
The first were two posts I held in the same organization. The remaining three were the various positions I’ve held in the company I am currently working at.
4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR:
We do not have TiVo here and I have not mastered the art of recording a TV show on DVR. Hehe. Here are 4 shows currently still being shown on TV that I would like to record or would hunt DVDs for
- House, MD
- Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus! (yes, I am a reality TV junkie too and I haven’t been able to tune in to this season)
- Palos (another admission – I am a teleserye and even a Koreanovela addict at times, it helps me destress)
4 Places I’ve Been:
Outside of the country…
- Paris, France
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Yokohama, Japan
- Bangkok, Thailand
4 Favorite Foods:
- Desserts(oh yeah this includes all things chocolate, cakes and pastries)
- Chicken Cola (even if the boyfriend doesn’t like it, it’ll probably be the only dish I will cook when we get married and move in together. hehehe)
- Salmon Sashimi!
4 CD’s Recently Listened To:
Let’s just say 4 artists I’ve recently listened to?
- American Idol contestants
- Leona Lewis
4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day:
- Leave me a comment (yes I am fishing people!)
- Say ‘Thank you’ to people who have helped you or who have done or said something nice to you.
- Give me a hug.
- Tell me what made you smile today, or what I can do to help make your day 🙂
4 People I Tag:
Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife
April 8, 2008 @ 4:43 am
I love these four things lists! They really give you fun insight to other bloggers!
April 11, 2008 @ 5:12 am
Hey girl! Got another one for ya – grab it when you get a chance 🙂
December 15, 2009 @ 6:35 pm
i don’t play PSP.. but my son does.. yes, he is 2 years and 8 mos old,but he is palying with his PSP already 🙂 it’s the only way we could stop him from throwing tantrums.. hehehe
December 15, 2009 @ 6:40 pm
i don’t play PSP.. but my son does.. yes, he is 2 years and 8 mos old,but he is playing with his PSP already 🙂 it’s the only way we could stop him from throwing tantrums.. hehehe