Gift Shopping List

Who is done with their Christmas shopping?

How did you ever manage to do it so early?

So far, at 17 days before Christmas, I’ve only crossed six people off my list. I purchased the gifts for these six friends online. I first saw the gift and felt that it was perfect for my friends. When they were delivered, they came all together in this beautiful box:

Photo Dec 08, 3 50 52 PM

I will have to make them their own little bags for gifting. I’m excited for that too.

Last year the first set of people I got gifts for were my TLs. This year, I still have no idea what to get them. The boyfriend has hinted on wanting another G-shock, but I’m thinking of deviating from our practice and surprise him with something else instead. With what with exactly, I still don’t know.

It’s not like I can get him, my brother, or dad, a cigar humidor each. The boyfriend needs to stop smoking, my brother is now on e-cigarettes, and my Dad hasn’t smoked in a long time.

And what about Mom? Or our growing boy Amir? Hmmm. This is a very conservative list and already I don’t know how to complete my gifting! Hehe Smile

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 8th, 2012 at 4:09 pm and is filed under Ramblings and Brain farts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

28 Responses to “Gift Shopping List”

KRIZZA December 8th, 2012 at 8:16 pm

That’s really stressful noh? To complete the people in your list for gift giving, but same like u, I also get excited preparing gifts for Christmas. It’s a wonderful feeling. :)

Rose December 9th, 2012 at 8:59 am

So far I’ve only bought gifts for my girls. That’s 2 of probably 100 names on my list. Goodluck to us! :)
Rose´s last [post] ..Picture Perfect: Pic-A-Boo!

Good luck to us talaga!

Lady Anne December 9th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I really miss Pasko in the Philippines. We also have gift giving, Christmas parties and Simbang gabi here, but the season has a deeper meaning in Pinas.
Lady Anne´s last [post] ..Weekend Brunch at Texas Roadhouse

Sabi nga diba, It’s more fun in the Philippines. :) But wherever you are, the Philippines goes with you!

Jhari December 9th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Christmas in the Philippines is really fun. We have a family exchange gifts as well and we wear the same color of shirts.

CE 12/4
Jhari´s last [post] ..To Concentrate

January/JanzCrystalz December 9th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I did a lot of Christmas shoppings when I was working/assigned at our company’s head office in Quezon City.

Actually, nabigla ako ng makita ko may mga regalo sa table ko. Doon ko na realize ganun pala sa Manila, ang mga tao nag bibigay ng mga regalo pag Pasko. Sa amin kasi nagbibigay lang ng regalo sa mga inaanak, family and close friends.(O dahil cguro may naging mga kaibigan na rin ako sa HO) Kaya ayun biglang Christmas shopping na rin ako for gifts. hehehe.

Masaya din pala mag Christmas shopping for officemates especially in Divisoria dahil sobrang daming tao. :)

Oo, minsan nakakapressure din tuloy magregalo. hehe. :) Haven’t been to Divisoria medyo over a year na rin siguro. Ang sikip kasi!

Olga December 9th, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Halfway done pa lang. :) I get headaches while shopping. Probably from computing purchases to make sure I stay within budget. :P
Olga´s last [post] ..Halfway Done Through Our Christmas List

Pinay R. December 10th, 2012 at 1:14 am

i already did a lot of generic shopping but still have to match things up.

tyna December 10th, 2012 at 10:30 am

i did a lot of bazaar hopping so i guess you can say i am almost done.
tyna´s last [post] ..Yes Mommy: How to Talk so your Child will Listen and Understand

Good for you! I haven’t been to a single bazaar this season, except for the 10a Alabama Craft Fair last month I guess.

ceemee December 10th, 2012 at 11:11 am

I haven’t completed my list yet, actually, I don’t have an actual list. My hubby isn’t helping me with ideas. I think I have gifts to 6 people only. I also like to buy online, but I haven’t found perfect gifts for my friends yet. I want to make them scarves but I haven’t gotten the cloths yet. *sigh*
ceemee´s last [post] ..Enjoy Today, Cymplified!

Goodluck! We have 11 days left til Christmas! :)

Daddy Yashiro December 10th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Well we haven’t done any shopping of gifts but something new clothes for the kids were done already. Maybe we will have to sort things in the house for the gifts.
Daddy Yashiro´s last [post] ..Lechon For Christmas

Farida December 10th, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Life these days have become very practical because of all the online shopping sites available. I hope your friends will like your gift!

TERRY December 11th, 2012 at 12:27 am

Waaah! I have not even started with my Christmas shopping :( I have to update first my list of goddaughters and godsons so I won’t miss anyone.
TERRY´s last [post] ..I Miss Doing This

Mys December 13th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Love the giftbox, that is a gift all in itself!
I finished my kids and hubby. This time, I got what they wanted a little.

As for your comment on my post, I used to sell accessories I got from multiply on to ebay and made a little profit that way.

I delved also in selling ebooks but out of respect for copyright law which I wasn’t aware of then, but learned later I stopped. I bought for my personal consumption.

I dream of owning that bookshop/magazine stand/study lounge/ tutorial center.

But so far, singaporean perfume seems to be a good bet to sell this Christmas since most sellers that I’ve seen have been out of stock for items I want. Baby products are also a hit.

Yup, which reminds me that I should thank the seller for the nice packaging :)

Good luck in whatever you venture into. I think tama ka about the perfume, mukhang walang lugi dun :)

reese December 19th, 2012 at 11:42 am

i haven’t completed my list too…need to shop pa for inaanaksss, dami nila eh hahaha
reese´s last [post] ..18th Pride March

aby December 20th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

i am done with my xmas shopping.. the only problem right now is wrapping them all. hehe
aby´s last [post] ..Blog Giveaway: Swirls and Scribbles X Hairextensiondeal

Riza December 21st, 2012 at 10:30 am

I’m afraid we will have to pass gift-giving and travels this year. My expenses with my college is my priority, anyway when I graduate and get a good paying job, we can have all the gifts we can have and it doesn’t have to be birthdays and christmases :)
Riza´s last [post] ..Joining comments exchanges

max December 21st, 2012 at 10:44 am

i completed my gift shopping, the food gifts are undone maybe by sunday i can finish that

Good for you!

Pinay R. December 22nd, 2012 at 10:34 am

I realize I have so many gifts for girls… but not so many for boys!
Pinay R.´s last [post] ..THE "LOVE BUG" WEDDING

Really? We also normally buy more gifts for girls than boys. hehe :)

tet December 23rd, 2012 at 1:41 am

me. ohmy! i’m going to do my last minute shopping tomorrow!
tet´s last [post] ..The Shop: UNIQSO’s Year End Bonanza!

Corporate Gifts September 24th, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Your decision were right on Christmas because online gifts can make you and yours friend’s mood.I like your gift box and i will also use this type of gifts.