Wow, it’s been two months since I last did a thirteen! The thirteenth edition shows you what I carry around with me everyday. I didn’t take a shot of my bag because, well, for no reason. I just forgot. I do know that I intentionally did not take a shot of all of these things while they were actually sitting in my bag because you would see how disorganized my stuff was. Haha!
Nah, seriously. The reason why I attempted to fuse plastic was because I wanted to make a bag organizer from that material. I already had one but I could use another of different dimensions; plus the other one is made of thicker material.
Anyway, without further ado, here are thirteen (or more) things found inside my bag (in the order in which I snapped them using my camera phone):
1) Pink pill box - Inside are my FitRight capsules.
2) My purse - with several other things inside.
3) Lip gloss - These are my current favorites but there are actually more in there!
4) Wipes - wet and dry tissue. You'll never know when you'll need these.
5) Chocolates and mints - For your needed sugar fix.
6) Comb - This is what replaced the ancient but very reliable Hair Doctor I recently broke.
7) More kikay stuff - brush, pressed powder, concealer, oil blotter, and 8 ) some shimmer lotion
9) Scent - Nothing like White Musk to lift my spirits!
10) Set of keys
11) Pens - Do I really have four of them in there?
12) My Sony-Ericsson earphone to match my phone!
13) My tiny notepad that I made myself. From scraps of paper left over from the journals I gave away for Christmas; with covers I put together myself from scrap kits.
So there you go, thirteen things found inside my bag. That makes for quite a big bag. Oh!!! I remember what’s missing here – my reusable bag! I had it washed and so it’s not back in my bag at the time of this post. Oh well. 🙂
If you haven’t seen them yet, visit my previous TT’s here and here. Also don’t forget to sign Mr Linky, and leave a comment so I can go visit you too. 🙂