Tonight will be my last night at work and then I’d be on a two-week vacation! Yay!
I’ve got a lot lined up for the next fourteen days (in no particular order):
- Go swimming for our much anticipated Team Building (happening on Wednesday-Thursday)
- Meet up with girlfriends (tomorrow it’ll be Anliza, then an EcoPark photo shoot on Sunday with Jo, and hopefully time for my 8/0 UP friends too)
- Baler, Aurora with the boyfriend (this is for Mom’s outing/meeting for work, but R&R too); this will be for four fun days at the beach!
- Register to vote (hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week)
- Ship out our package for Pens of Hope. 🙂
- Sketch out my next (and hopefully last) weightloss plan
- Draw a plan for our next giving project
These are some of my bloggy goals although I doubt if I’ll actually get to them:
- Redesign this blog.
- Overhaul my photoblog (or maybe I should just put up a real gallery?)
- Explore other online earning channels
Okay, it doesn’t look like much does it? There’ll be lots of time to slack off too 🙂