Tonight will be my last night at work and then I’d be on a two-week vacation! Yay!
I’ve got a lot lined up for the next fourteen days (in no particular order):
- Go swimming for our much anticipated Team Building (happening on Wednesday-Thursday)
- Meet up with girlfriends (tomorrow it’ll be Anliza, then an EcoPark photo shoot on Sunday with Jo, and hopefully time for my 8/0 UP friends too)
- Baler, Aurora with the boyfriend (this is for Mom’s outing/meeting for work, but R&R too); this will be for four fun days at the beach!
- Register to vote (hopefully by Monday/Tuesday next week)
- Ship out our package for Pens of Hope. 🙂
- Sketch out my next (and hopefully last) weightloss plan
- Draw a plan for our next giving project
These are some of my bloggy goals although I doubt if I’ll actually get to them:
- Redesign this blog.
- Overhaul my photoblog (or maybe I should just put up a real gallery?)
- Explore other online earning channels
Okay, it doesn’t look like much does it? There’ll be lots of time to slack off too 🙂
May 19, 2009 @ 12:39 pm
OMG you’ve got tons of stuff planned. Sounds like it’s gonna be a great vacation!!
Enjoy my friend – we’ll catch up when you get back 🙂
May 19, 2009 @ 5:29 pm
hayyy sarap ng 2-week vacation na yan. gusto ko na ulit magbreak.
May 19, 2009 @ 7:50 pm
abah, eskapo galore ka ha!
May 19, 2009 @ 10:25 pm
Thanks you three 🙂 I’m sure the two weeks won’t be enough, hehehe 🙂
May 20, 2009 @ 2:23 am
We start ours on the 25th and I am looking forward to spending time at the lake and fishing. Thank goodness the hotel has internet or I would be at a bit of a loss since I can’t stay off the computer for too long. Have a good time but remember to rest a bit as well.
Eric of BlogDeManila (Philippine Blog)
May 20, 2009 @ 12:59 pm
btw, just create a separate bloggallery for your pictures
May 21, 2009 @ 1:48 pm
Looks like a plan. Dami mong gagawin. I want a vacation too and not just bumming around-vacation but a real vacation with the beach or going to other places, exploring new things. But yeah, no vacation for me this year, I have to get a job first. Boo.
Hope you have a great time though! 🙂
May 21, 2009 @ 3:16 pm
Make the most of your weekends – mini-vacations every week 🙂
Thank you for the best wishes!
May 21, 2009 @ 3:26 pm
I’ve thought of that but I haven’t decided on a template that will work the way I want it too. :S
May 21, 2009 @ 3:28 pm
I’ll be looking forward to your posts from your hotel! 🙂 I’m back from my team building, it was a fun 24 hours, surprisingly I got to sleep too. Haha