Thirteen ideas for a TT (also known as my TT#19 on the 19th)
I’ve been wracking my brain for a Thursday Thirteen post but I just cannot make up my mind. I’m sure if I started writing things will just spill out but I don’t want to do that. Haha 🙂
- I thought about posting Thirteen shares from my mailbox but it may be a little too tedious for me to work on just right now. I’d have to download graphics and then post them up here. Because I wanted to browse at the same time, it would take at least an hour to finish off such a post.
- Since I was going through my Entrecard visitors, I figured, why not post links to thirteen random blogs in my EC inbox?
- Then I had another idea, why don’t I try out all the gym equipment we had around here and then post about my attempts at thirteen ways to use the Nautilus? Okay, I scrapped that – me, do gym equipment? Huh. Oh, then I remembered seeing an ad for an elliptical, and if we didn’t already have a treadmill, I’d totally show it to my dad. I had a chance to try one of those when I was still signed up at a gym (yes, I had that phase too), and it doesn’t look as simple as it looks!
- I just setup my photoblog right? I thought of posting thirteen photos up there, ones I have not posted here yet, but I scrapped that idea too. I’m just not up for it. Tomorrow I will definitely add more content there though.
- Now, Alfred is currently off somewhere at a job interview. He doesn’t really need a new job, but since the opportunity presented itself, he’s giving it a try. I don’t want him to leave for petty reasons, but I did think about blogging thirteen reasons why he shouldn’ move. Haha. But I’m a supportive girlfriend, so I scrapped that idea too.
- Another idea was to post thirteen freebie digiscrapping finds but I want to post only stuff I really liked and also downloaded myself. So like the other ideas, I didn’t have enough time to go hunting. That takes up a lot of time, believe me 🙂
- I have twenty agents in my team currently, plus our two techleads, that’s twenty two people I can write about. I could have written about the first thirteen and then the rest on another week, plus other personalities at work to complete the thirteen. Hmm maybe I will do that.
- I’ve been thinking of reasons to leave my job, just because I’m so tired of working. But maybe I should think about thirteen reasons not to. You know? After all, I really should be greatful that I have a job in times like these.
- Here’s another idea that I just thought of – I could go into my saved conversations from my Windows Live Messenger and post thirteen bits of conversations I’ve had with my contacts. That would be fun!
- I’ve been browsing through so many WordPress templates/themes and I thought I’d post thirteen of my favorites, but I don’t think I actually have thirteen. Hmm.
- I could pick my top 13 for American Idol’s Season 8, but I haven’t actually been following it this season. In fact this is the first episode I’m going to see. (It’s on right now)
- Ahh, I could rant about thirteen headlines from the past couple of days! But that would take too much emotion. And some of those really just frustrate me.
- Oh my gawd, there’s 270 million pesos up for grabs on the Lotto tonight, and none of us in this household got a single ticket! I could be ticking off thirteen ways to spend that money right now…
Wait – that’s thirteen! What do you know! haha 🙂
**Checkout my previous TT’s here and here
**I just have to say, this isn’t my favorite Mister Linky version but the original one just doesn’t work too well with my theme. 🙁
February 19, 2009 @ 7:44 pm
What a creative list! LOL! I should do this too one of the next TTs. =)
Thanks for sharing your ideas!
February 19, 2009 @ 8:52 pm
Thanks for the new ideas. I’m always looking for something fun to blog about. Happy TT!
February 19, 2009 @ 11:11 pm
Well for being so undecided you did pretty well! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Happy TT.
February 20, 2009 @ 1:04 am
Hey, you’ve got your TT list and loads of ideas to boot. Very effective indeed. Happy TT!
February 20, 2009 @ 1:51 am
Fun list — I might have to steal an idea or two!
Susan Helene Gottfried
February 20, 2009 @ 3:00 am
Ellipticals are every bit as easy as they look. Have no fear — but you need to actually use them or they get lonely and sad.
Thanks for dropping in on me this week! Do come back more often!
On a limb with Claudia
February 20, 2009 @ 3:15 am
It looks like you have lots of idea! Great ideas too! Thanks for sharing them.
February 20, 2009 @ 3:37 pm
Please help yourself, I’d love to see them on your future TTs 🙂
February 20, 2009 @ 3:40 pm
Yeah, funny how that turned out really. thanks for coming over 🙂
February 22, 2009 @ 12:20 pm
I have that elliptical…I LOVE It! It really shapes your hip/thigh/booty area.
Thanks for visiting my T13. Happy weekend!