Today I am happy to embark on this challenge of accomplishing 101 set goals in 1001 days. Today is Day Zero. Or today is Day 1001. Haha. Whatever. Be sure to read that post to understand what this challenge is all about.
Here’s my list, in no particular order:
Update – 4.19.2018 – crossing out tasks I already accomplished. I have a follow up post here.
- Start and finish the online HomeEc (Sewing) class I signed up for months and months ago.
- Relaunch my baking and pastry home business.
Redesign and declutter my blog.2015
- Organize our photographs
- Organize my digital supplies
Project LifeWedding guestbook, 30 Days of Thankful, Pinto Art Museum mini-book
- Have a monthly backup day – online and offline
Edit my closetDone in previous years, but needs to be done again.
- Finish my TBR pile (this will be a big challenge as it continues to grow) Probably NEVER gonna happen!
- Edit my book collection
- Build an emergency fund
Connect with friends regularly (set a date with a friend/s each month)
- Make breakfast for the family
- Cook dinner for the family
- Organize the bedroom
Get our bedframe replaced or repaired Setup a creative space at home
- Setup the book swap website
Close one (or two) of my credit cards Put in at least 2.5 hours of exercise time each week (beginning next week), and maybe increase it after a few weeks
- Get a regular massage (frequency to be decided later on)
Have a once a week shake or fruit juice only day.I had my daily green smoothies 2013-2014 Make time for getaways, no matter how simple, near, or far (once every 3 months?)So maybe we’re not doing it quarterly, but we are definitely taking time off for vacations now.
- Setup Analog days (how often?)
- Cultivate my love for photography (determine how and execute it)
1 full week of getting to work early (versus not late)
- Then two weeks
- Then a full month!
Go to two places I’ve never been to before.Jose Panganiban, Cam Norte in 2014, Coron, Palawan in 2015 Travel to another countryThailand 2017, Taiwan 2018
- Edit my Reader
Sign up and attend a class/es (could be culinary or baking school, or even a make-up class!)Haha not those classes, but I did a Basic Knitting Class, Amigurumi, and a virtual assistant/work from home Class.
- Grow my portfolio
Do a monthly review blog or layout Create my dream board2016
- Take my car to the carwash every Monday
- Organize our living space (this will take a lot of planning)
Send happy holiday cards every ChristmasI participated in the Trollbeads Christmas Cards exchange for two years, maybe 2012 and 2013? Organize a vacation for the whole familyLas Casas 2013
- Do something to help cultivate Alfred’s photography hobby/business
Draw up a financial plan Make the wedding happen12-13-14 Watch at least one theater play/musical per year
- Have a no-spend month.
- Do a baking challenge (determine what the challenge is and execute it)
- Get involved at Church (determine how, at what level, and do it)
Cleanout our pantry
- Reorganize our kitchen
Make a ‘baon’ plan and execute it! Make green smoothies and healthy smoothies a part of my day
- Make a quilt
- Participate in Ali’s Week in The Life, or make my own
- Determine an exciting or busy time in our life and do a mini book on it
- Find a cable for the GF1 Lumix
Make a career move (up or out)
Okay. So I only have 56 goals so far. Nonetheless, today is Day Zero.